We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this Policy. This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to us, including when you visit our website, www.airclean.com and all subpages thereof (collectively, our “Website”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to any information we collect through our Website, including any information in any e-mails, posts, texts and other electronic messages between you and our Website, and any information about you transferred to our Website from other websites. This Policy also applies to any information we collect about you when you mail us or e-mail, text or exchange other electronic messages with us or when you interact with messages you receive from us, and any information we collect from you offline but that will be processed by automated means using our Website, and information we collect from you when you contact our customer service center. This Policy does not apply to any other information we collect by any other means.
Information Collected About You and How It Is Collected
Personal Information We Collect
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website. This information may include information by which users may be personally identified or other information about a user to the extent maintained in personally-identifiable form (collectively “Personal Information”). Specifically, we (or our third party service providers acting on our behalf) may collect the following from you:
- Personal identifiers and contact information, such as your name, postal or billing address, e-mail address, telephone number, IP Address or Mobile Device ID, and account or user name (“Identifiers”).
- Payment information such as your credit card number, debit card number, expiration dates and security codes, and other similar or related account and authentication data necessary to process payment transactions on our Website (“Payment Information”). Please note: the third party payment processor that we have engaged to securely process payment transactions on our Website collects this information directly from you and processes this information on our behalf without sharing this information with us, and we do not at any time directly store or have access to any Payment Information.
- Demographic information, such as your age, gender, profession, education, income range, and the median home value of homes in your neighborhood (“Demographic Information”)
- Commercial information, including products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies (“Commercial Information”)
- Information related to Internet or other similar network activity, including browsing history, search history, information on your interaction with our Website or advertisements on our Website (“Internet Activity”)
- Inferences drawn from the information described above that we use to create a profile about you reflecting your preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes (“Inference Data”)
With the exception of your IP Address or Mobile Device ID (which we collect automatically as you navigate through or interact with our Website, as described below in the section titled “Traffic, Usage and Computer/Device Information”), and with the exception of the Inference Data described above (which is derived from the other information collected about you, as described above), we primarily collect this information directly from you when you provide it or submit it to us directly in connection with registering an account on the Website, placing an order for products on the Website, responding to a voluntary survey you have agreed to complete, contacting us for customer service inquiries or reporting a problem with our Website, or otherwise contacting us about our Website or our products and services.
In addition, from time to time we may engage certain third party service providers who combine information we have collected about you with other information they have access to, such as mailing addresses, which we may use, for example, to send you relevant marketing and promotional information and offers via direct mail advertisements.
Traffic, Usage and Computer/Device Information
Additionally, as you navigate through and interact with our Website, we or our third party service providers may automatically collect certain traffic data, usage information, and information about your computer equipment or mobile device, such as your browser and operating system, your wireless carrier, configuration data, clickstream analytics and your actions and patterns when you use our Website (“Technical Information”). The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include cookies that are stored on the browser of your computer or mobile device, small embedded electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) and other types of embedded code. We collect this information to manage our content and improve users’ use of our Website; count and review the number of users of our Website and their usage patterns; to track key performance indicators such as pages accessed, frequency of access, conversions (the number of users who click on our advertisements and then go on to make a product purchase) and other statistical information related to our Website (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity); to identify the portion of users who accesses our Website via different web browsers; to recognize if a user is a return user of our Website; to store information about a user’s visits; to remember a user’s preferences; and for similar purposes in connection with monitoring, operating, maintaining and improving our Website. Third parties may also collect Technical Information and other information as further described in the sections below titled “Use of Google Analytics,” and “Tracking and ‘DO NOT TRACK’.”
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect about you or that you provide to us, including Personal Information, to:
- Provide our Website, services and products and their contents to you.
- Fulfill your orders for our products.
- Provide you with information or products you request from us.
- Process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments via the Website or otherwise, including by transmitting certain of your Personal Information (including Payment Information) to the third party payment processor that we use for securely processing payment transactions, and to prevent transactional fraud.
- Create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- Authenticate or otherwise verify your identity in connection with your requests, purchases, transactions and payments via the Website or otherwise.
- Provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries and customer service and support requests, including to investigate and address your concerns and to monitor and improve our responses.
- Provide you with informational and promotional content and materials regarding the Website and our products offered through the Website.
- Provide you with informational and promotional content and materials regarding the products and services of third parties with whom we have partnered.
- Personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product offerings related to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website, third-party sites, and via e-mail or text message.
- Advertise to third parties with similar interests, hobbies or demographic information as you.
- Help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, databases and other technology assets and our business.
- Perform research and development activities, which may include, for example, conducting data analyses in order to develop new products and services or to improve existing products and services, and performing quality-control activities.
- Update and maintain customer, subscription or e-mail lists.
- Create a profile about you reflecting your personal preferences and purchasing behavior.
- Notify you about changes to our Website, products and services.
- With respect to automatically-collected traffic, usage and device information, fulfill the purposes described in the section above titled “Traffic, Usage and Computer/Device Information.”
- Respond to lawful requests for information through court orders, subpoenas, warrants and other legal processes or obligations.
- Enforce any contracts between you and us, including for billing and collection, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us is among the assets transferred.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information.
- Serve any other purpose that we describe when you provide the information and for any other purpose with your consent.
Aggregated or De-Identified Data
We may convert or combine some Personal Information of users into de-identified or aggregated data that does not disclose any of the Personal Information of any individual user. We may use and disclose to third parties any such de-identified or aggregated data (including traffic and usage data that does not identify you personally) for any lawful purpose.
Tracking and “Do Not Track”
Our Website does not respond to any “do not track” signals sent by your computer, browser or mobile device, and if your computer, browser or mobile device sends a “do not track” signal to our Website, our Website will not treat you differently from users who do not send such signals.
Use of Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to track and analyze certain traffic and usage statistics regarding the use of our Website, such as the number of visitors to our Website, how visitors are navigating to our Website, visitors’ general geographic region information, how long individuals are visiting our Website, and information about the equipment individuals are using to access our Website (e.g., browser version and operating system). Google Analytics may use a Google Analytics cookie as part of this service. We use this traffic and usage information to gauge, internally, the effectiveness of our advertising efforts and to make improvements to our Website and our marketing and promotional efforts.
In addition, we use the following Google Analytics Advertising Features:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- Google Ads (as an integrated service with Google Analytics)
By enabling these features, we and certain third-party vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as Google advertising cookies) or other third-party identifiers together for various purposes. The information collected includes demographic information about our Website visitors and general information about our visitors’ interests. We use the information collected through our use of the Google Analytics Advertising Features to track purchasing behavior, segment our audience and to better target our advertising and marketing efforts (for our own and others’ products and services) and allow third-party vendors to do the same, for example to (1) display targeted advertisements to individuals who viewed a product but did not add that product to their cart, (2) target visitors from a certain geographic region with certain ads in Google search results that have previously shown a high degree of success for consumers in that region), (3) advertise our products and services across other websites that you may visit, or (4) allow Google or other third-party vendors to show you ads on websites that you visit after using our Website or clicking on an offer or ad in one of our e-mails or in our Website.
For more information, please review the following:
You can opt out of our use of certain Google Analytics features by updating the “Ads Settings” in your browser or mobile device (www.support.google.com/ads/answer/1660762#mob), by enabling the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on in your browser (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout). Because those opt-out and preference control pages are specific to the individual browser used to visit it, and because those pages are not operated by us, we are unable to perform the opt-outs on your behalf.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your Personal Information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- We may disclose Personal Information to any contractors and other service providers who need to know such information to provide services to us that support our hosting, maintenance, operation and promotion of our Website and our permitted uses of Personal Information under this Policy. For example, we may use a third party cloud-hosting infrastructure service provider (e.g., Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure) to store certain of your Personal Information securely, we may use a provider of customer relationship management software to organize and track our communications with you, we may use certain third-party advertising service providers and we use Google Analytics in connection with our Website as described above in the section titled “Use of Google Analytics.”
- We may disclose Personal Information to (or permit Personal Information to be collected on our Website by) certain third parties as described in the section above “Tracking and Do Not Track.”
- We may disclose Personal Information to a buyer or other successor to our business in the event of a sale of equity or assets, reorganization, merger or a similar corporate transaction, and any due diligence review with respect to any such proposed transaction. We may disclose all forms of Personal Information described above under these circumstances.
- We may disclose Personal Information to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to meet national security and law enforcement requirements and to respond to any government or regulatory request or audit.
- We may also disclose your Personal Information for any purpose disclosed when the information is provided, and for any other purpose with your consent.
We may disclose Technical Information and all forms of Personal Information for the purposes described above, including Identifiers, Demographic Information, Commercial Information, Internet Activity, and Inference Data, except for your Payment Information (which is collected directly from you and processed by our third party payment processor only and such information is not shared with us or any other party).
No Sales of Personal Information
We do not sell any Personal Information to third parties.
Your Rights and Choices
You have certain choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies. If you choose not to accept cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts or pages of our Website, or certain parts or features of our Website may not function properly. To learn more about cookies and how to disallow or manage them, go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you do not wish to have your Personal Information used by us to contact you for marketing or promotional purposes, you can opt out by sending us an e-mail with your request to [email protected] or by submitting your request through our Contact Us page at https://www.airclean.com/contact-us/. If you submit your request via e-mail or our Contact Us page, please indicate you are making an “Unsubscribe” or “Opt Out” request.
Please also refer to the sections above titled “Use of Google Analytics” for more information regarding opting out of certain Google Analytics features used on our Website.
Users Outside of the United States
Our Website is hosted in the United States and is provided from the United States. It is possible that certain information will be stored on servers in multiple other countries on the “cloud” or other similar distributed hosting platforms. If you are a resident of any country other than the United States, please note that by providing your Personal Information to us, you are consenting to the transfer of your Personal Information to the United States and other jurisdictions and to our use and disclosure of your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy.
We are not responsible for the privacy or security of any information you provide to a third-party website or the information practices used by any third-party site, including links to any third-party site from our Website. We make no representations, express or implied, concerning the accuracy, privacy, safety, security, or the information practices of any third-party site. The inclusion of a link to a third-party site on our Website does not constitute any type of endorsement of the linked site by us. We are not responsible for any loss or damage you may sustain resulting from your use of any third-party website or any information you share with a third-party website.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age, and we prohibit anyone under the age of 16 from providing any information to us or others on or using our Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16. If you are under 16 years of age, do not use our Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, IP Address or Mobile Device ID, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected Personal Information from a child under 16 years of age without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have collected any information from or about a child under the age of 16, please contact us at [email protected].
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. You may find more information by viewing our Security Policy, which is incorporated into this Policy by reference. To request a copy of our Security Policy, please contact us at [email protected].
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. When we have given you (or when you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we have implemented security measures that we think are adequate, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
We will post any changes we make to this Policy on this page. If we make material changes to how we collect, use or disclose Personal Information, we will notify you through a notice on our Website home page. The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for periodically visiting our Website and this Policy to check for any changes.
“We” are Contech Enterprises, LLC dba ACI Manufacturing., an Oklahoma corporation. To ask questions or to submit comments about this Policy and our privacy practices, you may contact us: