ACI’s air filtration system is designed to clean air, remove odors and inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and fungus utilizing a unique 3-stage air filtration configuration.
- 1,500 cfm of airflow
- UV light inhibits bacteria growth
- Airflow gauge to signal when filters are clogged
- Dimensions: 36” L x 28 ½” W x 37” H
3-Stage Air Filtration
- Full unit prefilter. Quantity = 1. Electrostatic design with antimicrobial media. Washable and reusable. Extends the life of carbon and HEPA filters. 2” thick.
- Carbon filters. Quantity = 4. Absorbs and neutralizes odors and VOCs without the use of masking agents or harmful chemicals. 4” thick.
- HEPA filters. Quantity = 4. Captures particulates larger than .3 microns with 99.99% efficiency—4” thick.
Your investment: $4949.00/ea plus shipping (including all air filters).
- H41414G HEPA filter. $137.99/ea.
- C1414 Carbon filter. $174.99/ea.
Depending on operating conditions, HEPA and Carbon filters generally last 6 months before needing to be replaced.